- Remove bandage after 2-4 hours.
- Wash tattoo with Liquid Dial Anti-Bacterial Soap allowing it to air dry.
- Apply thin layer of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter in paste form (*sold at any Right Aid/CVS/Walgreens).
- Repeat washing and ointment routine every 6-8 hours for the next 2 days.
- Tattoo will begin to dry up flake and peel within the next 7-10 days, during this time resume your regular daily hygiene routine.
- Continue to apply thin layer of Palmers Cocoa Butter 2 times daily until fully healed (2-4weeks).
- Keep in mind that high activity and sweating during the first week can result in damage to a fresh tattoo requiring touch up.
Free touch up eligibility
- No pools, spas, ocean, saunas, soaking for first 12 days
- No use of any alternative aftercare products
- Do not pick or peel at any scabs…*remember to slap not scratch if it is itchy
*Tattoos go through lots of changes during the healing process, it is normal for flaking of color/discoloration/ milky haziness even by the third week. If you experience extreme burning for days, bumps in or around the tattoo, or just aren’t sure contact your artist. Do not rely on the options of others for aftercare.
Any further questions? Give us a call: (424) 228-2233